Sea Colony West Lakefront - Perfect Family Vacation!
Screened in porch, chairs by the lake and a gas grill awaits you.
Relax on the porch, watch sunset or read paper with a cup of coffee in the am.
Dine al fresco with the bugs... enjoy coffee and a book & a cocktail with sunset
Floor Plan of Bethany Beach Bungalow condo; spacious and surrounded by nature.
A cook's kitchen awaits you. Well stock for all of your family's meals.
Ready to feed the masses. Our kitchen is ready for you!
Relax in the big dining/family room, watch HD TV or a DVD on the flat screen.
Cozy Nautical-themed Living Room / Dining Room is Very Comfortable
Lounge about on comfy sofas and enjoy our collection of books and DVDs.
Luxurious Master Bedroom with Crate & Barrel King Bed and Sitting Area
Want some privacy? Lounge about in the deluxe master b/r! You are on vacation.
New walk-in shower, dual shower heads, his/her sinks, private water closet.
Perfect Guest Room - Caribbean style with Queen Bed, TV and french doors
Relax in guest room off of main living room, watch tv or take a cozy nap
Kids will love a bedroom that feels like their own club room: roll out trundle!
Outdoor closet stocked with chairs and beach toys.
Large Dining Area - Enjoy YOUR family dinner like we do with our family
Kids dinner on the porch. No bugs! Great view of the sunset.
Fishing in the lake out front will be fun for everyone! Catch and release.
The shuttle stop - a short walk from the condo, on Westway at Summershore.
One mile of private beach, with pools, bathrooms and vending machines.
Bonfires on the beach!
Beautiful sunrises on the Bethany Beach boardwalk. Get out and enjoy the day!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$154 per Night
- Property Description Welcome to the 'Bethany Beach Bungalow'!
- **Inquiries will be responded to immediately. Contact directly for secure and safe booking. Please call me directly for 15% off listed rates in September - December 2016. **
- You don't keep looking for your keys after you found them, and you don't have to keep looking for the perfect vacation condo... because you just found it! Click on the availability calendar, which is always up-to-date.
- We book up every year! Look at the pictures, read our renter reviews and see why. We offer the perfect fall, winter and spring getaway. The beach is not just for summer anymore. Come see why Travel & Leisure Magazine named Bethany Beach on of their Best Secret Beaches in March 2012.
- About Our Condo:
- Our Bethany Beach Bungalow is a comfortable, cozy 'gold rated' Vista condominium nestled on Heron Lake amid large pines trees, with a large, screened, wraparound porch facing west for you to watch the sunset.
- The Bungalow comfortably sleeps eight and was renovated with modern furnishings (no wicker here), coordinated artwork, and a fully-stocked kitchen. The location on Sanddollar Court is a short walk to the aquatic center, fitness center, tennis center, playground, walking paths, and the free shuttle to one-half mile of guarded, private beach.
- A) Master bedroom with King size bed, flat screen TV & DVD player, bathroom with his/her sinks, walk-in shower and private water closet.
- B) Guest room with French doors, new Queen size bed, furnished with a colorful Caribbean flare. Flat screen TV in room.
- C) Guest room ideal for kids with twin beds and roll-out trundle. Flat screen TV.
- Open kitchen with breakfast bar well-stocked for the gourmet of your group, featuring all new cookware, appliances and barware for all your partying needs. Spacious dining room open to living area and kitchen, big dining table with comfortable seating for 8. Cozy living room adjacent to dining with three sliding glass doors, TV, DVD and views out to Heron Lake.
- Large comfortable wraparound screened porch with views of Lake Heron and a wooded side yard, with plenty of sitting and dining room to relax and watch the ducks. Two Adirondack chairs to relax in. Four comfy plastic Adirondack-style chairs out front to enjoy the day.
- Enjoy the beach, splash in one of the ten pools, play tennis on one of the 32 tennis courts, play one of our many board games, challenge a friend to a Texas Hold 'Em competition, watch one of the movies from our extensive DVD collection, read a book from the library, check your email using our with free high-speed internet with WIFI access, or just chill out with a cocktail on the porch and watch the sunset.
- Baby friendly: we have a pack and play, high chair and toddler toys.
- Don't lug your beach stuff from home - use our beach chairs, umbrella, beach toys and boogie boards. (supply subject to change)
- All guests at Sea Colony are required to pay a Recreational Association fee of $40 per person (per week) in the summer months. Rec Fee is only $12/person from 1/1 -5/9 and 9/13-12/31 and $17 from 5/10-6/13 and 8/30-9/12.
- All renters must bring their own linens and towels. Rentals available, contact for info.
- See our personal website @ bethanybeachbungalow.com for more information, pictures, maps and more.
- Keywords: 'Vista' Condominium, ground floor, five steps up. Lakefront, Nestled in the trees. Extremely well furnished. Top-rated rental.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king Large master bedroom
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin/ single Two twin beds with a roll out trundle between the two.
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen Queen bed, french doors, large tv.
- Convertible bed(s): 1 baby crib, 1 sleep sofa /futon Queen sleep sofa in living/family room. Pack and play too!
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Queen size Beds (1) Guest Room, Twin or Single Beds (2) Two twin beds plus rollout trundle., Baby Cribs (1) Pack-n-play in unit, along with high chair, booster seat and baby bath, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Comfy Queen Sleeper in the living room
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower Hallway bath; full bath with tub/shower.
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower Newly renovated bathroom with large walk-in shower/bench.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Plenty of coffee filters available for you to use., Cooking Utensils: Fully stocked! Gourmet pots/pans/knives... lots of dishware and serving items. Full spice rack!, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen: 'Cook's Kitchen' stocked for the culinary king/queen of the house!! Including coffee maker/filters, toaster, blender..., Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster: 4 slot toaster.
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace: electric fireplace for those cool evenings., Living Room: Comfy living room with sofa/love seat, tv/dvd player, dvd library, books and games., Parking: parking provided for two cars., Telephone: local calls only, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet: Free high speed wireless internet. Bring your laptop or iPad.
- Other Amenities Beach supplies galore - chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards and toys. Lots of popular games, large library of beach reading, magazines, poker set, two bikes and toys. No Smoking, No Pets, No Exceptions
- Entertainment Books: Full library of titles., CD Player, DVD Player: DVD player in family room and all bedrooms., Games: Games galore., Music Library: lots of CD's for you to listen to., Satellite / Cable: HD in family room, flat screens in all rooms (except kids room). 3 DVD players., Stereo, Television: large tv in family room. All bedrooms have tvs., Toys: Closetfull of kids toys, trucks and building blocks., VCR, Video Library: Wide selection of DVDs for family viewing.
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: 10 pools available to guests, including two indoor pools, Shared Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio: Wraparound screened porch on edge of quaint Heron Lake, facing west for sunsets. Dining table and Adirondack Chairs., Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Must be 25. Only families., Children Welcome: We offer pack and play, high chair, booster seat, baby bath and lots of DVDs and toys for kids. Leave your stuff home!, Non Smoking Only: No smoking, no exceptions., Pets Not Allowed: No pets allowed as per community association requirements.