Vacationing at Peninsula Resort, Indian River, DE
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$196 avg/night
- Property Description a 5 star resort on Indian River Bay across from Delaware Beaches and State Parks
- Guests will enjoy a memorable vacation in this more than 700 acres gated community surrounded by the Indian River Bay, across from Cape Henlopen/Rehoboth/ Bethany/ Dewey Beaches. Your condo has 3 bedroom/2 baths, 2 porches fully furnished and with necessary linen also for the winter months. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom a full-size bed and the third bedroom twin size beds. Large walk-in closed with tens of hangers. The spacious living room is furnished with two couches, and two armchairs. Dining Table for eight. A Chef's kitchen has all modern appliances with the necessary silverware and dish wares. Washer/ Dryer, Ironing board. TVs, Internet, WiFi. The condo, nestled in a grove of pines with wildlife, is situated close to all activities: three Swimming Pools (for adults, a wave pool for the children and a large heated indoor one for all year around), Fitness Center, Game Room, tennis and basketball courts, a soon to be open Club House with a Restaurant, an enticing private beach with small lagoons, Golf Course, few miles of Bike Trail in the nature reservation (three bikes provided), two Piers, Docks, playground across from the condo, parking galore, security. Few supermarkets few minutes drive away, water taxi for the shore beaches and communities and more. Nearby Rehoboth boasts few shopping centers, restaurants, a boardwalk. Day trips could have numerous destinations: by ferry to historic Victorian Cape May, historic Lewes for dinner, Assateague Park and Chincoteague National Refuge, St. Michael's nautical town MD, Tangier Island - the crab capital of the world, the Salsbury zoo, the quaint town of Berlin, Longwood Gardens and many more.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single , exit to porch 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen , 1 baby crib , two windows, exit to porch 1, all looking to forest.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , exit to porch 2
- Bathrooms Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower , for bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bathroom 1 - toilet , tub , shower , opening to a large walk-in closet
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Garage, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes Guests need passes to use the amenities of the Athletic Center. Each day you want to use any of the facilities ,you will need to sign in at the desk inside the Athletic Center and use one of your guest passes. Once you have signed in, you will not have to check back in each time you return that day. In season weekly pass is $85 age 16+, $50 age 6 to 16, There are weekday passes ($10, $7), weekend passes ($17, $10). Off season week pass is $35, $25, weekend pass is $7, $5, day pass is $5, $3. 3 bicycles available in the locker room garage level.
- Entertainment Books, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Pool / Spa xxx
- Outside Balcony, Bicycles, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lawn / Garden, Tennis, Water Sports Gear, 3 bicycles
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, non smoking only, wheelchair accessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.